Sunday, March 5, 2017

Be Still

Today I went to see Al Fox Carraway speak.

Oh my gosh you guys, she is so motivating. Whenever I hear her speak every single dream, every desire of my heart, rises into my throat and I just want to shout it to the world! I want to tell anyone who will listen and everyone who won’t how GOD IS SO GOOD. How He places us in the places and situations that we just absolutely needed. For us. FOR US. Because He is so aware of us individually.

Can you just imagine?

Al does this thing, this amazing thing, where she asks everyone in the congregation to CLOSE THEIR EYES (no peeking!!!) and imagine Christ…right in front of you…IMAGINE THAT… Now imagine Him SMILING.

Doesn’t that just give you shivers? ME TOO.

 I came home and I practically SHOUTED at Devin that I wanted to learn more, I wanted to BE MORE, I just want to DO EVERYTHING that I’ve ever desired because YOU KNOW WHAT? GOD GAVE ME THESE THINGS. God gave me the desire to speak, and dance, and SHARE, and love people and just DO so much.

And He gave you those things, too.

My heart is overwhelmed with the THINGS that I know I just HAVE TO DO because if I don’t I feel like I might burst with NOT doing them.

Guys. GOD IS GOOD. He is SO good and He is directing our path. He is directing YOUR path. He is AWARE and He is just waiting for you, waiting for you to listen. Because He’s there- He’s been telling you what to do. He’s been telling ME what to do. We just have to LISTEN.

Al talked about how the moment she lost her voice, she began to LISTEN…and that’s when the answers came.

 “…all flesh is in mine hands ; be still and know that I am God.” (D&C 101:16)


No comments:

Post a Comment